Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Just saying hi!

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by basschips, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Steve and Michael,

Been hanging in the shadows ever so often. Thought I drop a line to say, hi. Thank you both for your passion in the low end. You both inspire me to play better. I hope to be seeing Michael in Newcastle, CA on Thu. Aug. 12 and/or maybe even Bassquake. I live in Modesto, Ca. so it is just not that far. Steve, I hope to see you when you get back over on State Side, maybe at NAMM or another looping party! Okay enough of my schoomzing.

Take care,

Chip Yeager

2. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Hi Chip,

nice to hear from you - hope to see you again somewhere in CA in January! :) Constable Jacks would be fine with me - if you head over there, say hi to Tim Looper and his lovely family from me!

Take care,

Steve
    www.stevelawson.net

3. Ah yes, Tim Looper. If my memory serves me correctly...he and his family own Constable Jack's. Nice person with a great family. I can say hi to him on your behalf.

I am going to buy that new CD of yours. Rumor has it, that it is quite good.

Chip Yeager

4. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    ...normally I'd say don't listen to rumours, but in this case, I'd definitely recommend making an exception

:D

Steve
    www.stevelawson.net

5. Michael Manring

Michael Manring TalkBass Pro Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Hi Chip,

Thanks for saying hello! I look forward to meeting you in Newcastle when we take our new trio out for a spin.

We'll have to get Steve back over here soon. That new CD is fantastic!