Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Just scored my ducket to see Sir Paul . . .

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Max, Jul 29, 2002.

1. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
    . . . and did I ever get savaged for the price. I put down $105 American to sit second loge behind the stage (Can anybody who has seen this tour tell me whether I will get to see the multimedia stuff? Hopefully there will be a 19" Sony or something stacked on an amp pointed my way) The good seats (at the Staples Center) were $259 each. Each! I think it's still worth it though.

2. Can't tell you that for sure, Max. When I saw him, there weren't any seats behind the stage, but I can tell you it was a killer show!

Knowing large venues though, I'd guess they'll have some kind of monitoring so you won't miss anything. It's going to be well worth the money! That had to be the best concert I've been to in my life, and I've been to some great ones! Have an awesome time!! :D

Lisa

3. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
    You're right. I was looking at the setlist and the first four songs, Hello Goodbye, Jet, All My Loving and Getting Better: that's going to be a kick. I got a seating chart and I'm actually closer than I thought. It'll be worth it!

4. It was definitely amazing! No one wanted it to end! You're going to have a great time. Wish I could do it again!!! :D

Lisa