1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Just Spoke With PEAVEY - NEW BASS AMP!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Ronny49, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Ronny49

Ronny49

Aug 22, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Just thought I'd share what I found out today...

I saw a video on YouTube demoing the new Peavey Headliner Class D amp and it sounds phenomenal! I have never really been a Peavey fan, but this amp caught my attention when I saw a video of a celebrity playing this amp. When I looked it up on Youtube, I found two videos on it. I called Peavey today and they told me it will be released in December of this year (2010).

I was just about to buy a new Hartke LH amp when this crossed my path. I think I am going to wait until December and get one of these. For my up coming gigs, I will rent.

Here are the two videos on this head:

2. Peavey has been saying that the IPR 3000 is going to be out any day
    now for about a year.

3. Ronny49

Ronny49

Aug 22, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Wow... Hartke has been saying the KILO will be released every couple of months for the last THREE YEARS!!

I really didn't think Peavey was like that.
    At least Peavey isn't doing heavy marketing on their Headliner amp like Hartke has done with their Kilo.