Just thought i had the right to show off a bit

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Janas, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Janas

Nov 25, 2002
    This sunday i'm going to see the chili peppers live
    as if that wasn't enough i've got a backstage pass,
    now you can understand why i had to put this post up...It's probably not that amazing for some of you guys but im still looking forward to meeting them (if i manage to):bassist: :bassist:

:D :cool: :D
  2. yep! u can definately brag about that 1.

im seein em tuesday. no backstage pass 4 me but wer plannin on waiting 4 em 2 come out. i did that a few weeks back at feeder an met Taka Hirose!! he was so lovely and he signed a shoe i found, but who ever has my 1 of my vans, when i find u....*evil muttering* i hope the 1 i got was urs!
    alas, all i can do is laff an tie my laces this time.
    oh, and warn others about the dangers of earings on short ppl in the pit, gawd that was nasty.
  3. Janas

Nov 25, 2002
    That gig was bloody great, met the whole band. Flea picked up his bass while we were in the dressing room and started playing:bassist: -fantastic as ever:D . I've yet to meet feeder...unfortunately

Ps what happened with your earring.:confused:
  4. oh, it wasnt mine!! but that didnt stop some of the blood gettin on my top. this woman got it ripped out.

this time the only stuff all over me was other ppls beer.
  5. i canot believe i forgot 2 mention that i HATE u!! the closest i got was about 3m. which was amazin 4 me so i cant imagin wot u were going thru.
  6. secretdonkey

Oct 9, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Back about '91 or so a female acquaintance of mine went to go see the RHCP. She came back with an autograph. On her left breast. :D
  7. i narrowly missed the cymbol :( but i know the girl that has a signed drumskin.