Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Just to let you know

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by Ron Whitney, Dec 27, 2001.

1. Ron Whitney

Ron Whitney

Dec 26, 2001
    I hope this is not against the rules but I just wanted to let people know how please I am with the service of Bob Gollihur.
    I am new to the Double bass and ran across Bob's web site. After pestering him with numerous of emails (still doing so for future purchaces and questions) He has been nothing but very pleasent and a great help.
    The order I recieved arrived damaged, not due to improper shipping but abuse during shipping. Everything was shipped well protected. I called him up and was great on replacing the damaged items and was more than willing to make things right.
    It isn't often we find someone willing to back their products and willing to offer the quality of help and support Bob is offering.
    This is not a commerical, Bob does not know I am posting this! I just feel we need to spread the word about good people to deal with.
    Ron

2. Amen! All Hail Bob!

I've dealt with Bob on a few occasions and he has been nothing but professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. I would go out of my way to buy from him in the future, as well.

Out of curiosity, what did you purchase from Bob?

3. Ron Whitney

Ron Whitney

Dec 26, 2001
    I bougt a 3/4 size fingerboard and a bridge. Going to buy the rockabilly slap special pickup.
    Ron

4. Nice to hear Ron. I think the only TB DB rule you broke is that Bobs name is note supposed to be written with out (All Hail) in front of it.

I.E. (All Hail) Bob Gollihur not Bob Gollihur.

I must admit for a second I didn't know who you were talking about.
    :D

5. I believe "All Hail" is the creation of one Ed Fuqua

6. Thanks for the info Don, I think that trend was before I came to TB, or until Chris Fitz sent me the rules about posting on this side of the board. :D

Funny thing is the "All Hail" trend isn't just at TB, I have seen it on other pages as well.