Just wanted to say Hi!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by momo, Oct 22, 2005.

1. momo

Oct 22, 2005
    Huntington Beach, CA
    That's all. I'll be posting lost of BS here for the next while.. In the meantime.....check out my rig and decide.

New Preamp, New head and ditch the crown, or Sadowsky mods for the Geddy and a Avatar 2x10?
  2. Welcome to TalkBass it is a great place to be and a fantastic resource. There are a great number of very knowledgeable people here.

Just a word of warning people do not like to tread in BS posted for its own sake and some people who have posted BS again and again have been known to be harshly treated.

That said, if you have a question, do a search first and if you cant find the answer, then post the question. People are always happy to help.

Have fun here.

ps there is a very good sticky at the top of this page for "newbies" to read. Go through it as it has a lot of hints and tips in it.
  3. Stox

Mar 18, 2005
    London UK

What he said.
    A friendly word of warning, BS will not go down well here, .
    Also, word your questions a little less vaguely, you'll get a better response. As for your question (I think). It would be a shame to mod the Geddy Lee, it detracts from the very fine character of that bass. Get a Sad outboard pre amp.