just went out and bought an eden CXC - 410C3 amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by pil101, Jun 6, 2001.

1. pil101

Jul 8, 2000
    any opinions of this amp? i would like to know any good or bad points. i got it new for $824.00, was this the "steal" they claimed? please let me know. thanks

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Well, the 410C4 lists at $1598, and I think the C3 was $100 less at $1498. In that case, you got it for about 55% of list, which I would classify as a fabulous deal. They probably have discontinued the C3 model only because most people were buying the C4 anyway (my guess). No big deal. It's a bitchen rig. I played a 1510-C3 over in Vegas at GC, and was very impressed. Congratulations, man ... you scored!
  3. Those amps are pretty cool IMHO. I recently picked up a CXC-212C3 at my local GC for $500 used and it was in like new condition. I use it as my practice amp at home and for when I sit in with people since it's easy to transport. I bought it because it was such a deal and the EQ section is the same as my WT-300 head which I love.

Familiar controls
    Enough power for most situations
    Extension speaker jack
    Built-in casters
    Bypassable compression
    Built in DI
    Effects loop

The fan is constant speed and it can be loud at low volumes. I'd rather have it run only when needed.

Depsite the fact that it is completely solid state I can't hear a noticably difference between the CXC and my WT-300 but then again, speakers do affect tone.

Enjoy the new amp!