Just went to see a (punk) show...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by SoComSurfing, Jan 24, 2003.

1. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    The Casualties

Man, that was one hell of a show! I had never heard of Jericho, but I will definitely check into them now! I'd seen Cruiserweight open for Less Than Jake before, they were good then, and tonight, but the girl singing has a sometimes squeeky voice. She is rather nice to watch on-stage, though!:D I've never been a Casualties fan, but they were entertaining. Bass player was using an ATK that had obviously been loved. I talked to him about it afterwards, and he's always looking for more 4-string ATKs, particularly black on black, so if anyone out there wants to sell one, and they are playing near you... I really just went to see Avail. I've been listening to thier album "Over the James" for about a month now, almost non-stop, and love it. This was the first time I've seen 'em. They were incredible! I've very rarely seen that kind of energy from a band in a venue that size (appx. 400-500 people). They're just a great, working-class hard rock/core band. Awesome! I highly recommend this tour to all punk fans!!
  2. JizzDogg

Nov 4, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    I think the lead singer for Cruiserweight is one of the hottest female lead singers. There's nothing like curly brown hair and freckles.
  3. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    cept red hair and green eyes