Justin Bieber....ON CSI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by rarbass, Sep 23, 2010.

1. rarbass

rarbass

Jul 3, 2008
    THIS IS INSANITY!!!!
    http://thenewsoftoday.com/justin-bieber-on-csi-las-vegas/2536/

He's an actor now?! For posting some videos on YouTube?!?

Quick guys view mine!! View my channel!! View my bass videos so I can become famous as a platypus salesman!! Come on guys help me out!!!

What does it say about a show like CSI when they'll sell out by putting someone like JUSTIN BIEBER on just to attract more viewers?!
    I guess this isn't below any show, really, but it just sickens me for some reason. Maybe I'm alone.

2. rarbass

rarbass

Jul 3, 2008
    Commence the deletion, mods...

3. MIJ-VI

MIJ-VI Inactive Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2009
  4. rarbass

rarbass

Jul 3, 2008
    lol ->

5. Batmensch

Batmensch

Jul 4, 2010
    Media, PA.
    News Item on local news (Phladelphia) this morning - "Justin Bieber gets Haircut!"
    I kid you not.

6. Bassman316

Bassman316

May 27, 2008
    Longs, SC
    ^^^ That's just sad.

7. They made fun of this on Conan last night. They were doing a segment how you never see a female driver in a police car-chase, and then they flashed to a clip from the CSI episode where Bieber gets out of a car and is shot (sorry for the spoiler? heh).

So not only was he made fun of for looking like a girl, but I saw him get shot. Sounds like a plus to me.

If your curious for the Conan scene: http://video.teamcoco.com/video/conan.jsp?oid=244456 - starts at 5:55

8. Bassman316

Bassman316

May 27, 2008
    Longs, SC
    :D

9. GregC

GregC Questlove, Black Thought, Hamilton Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    Highest-rated comment:
    "these cops were awarded the medal of honor, for outstanding service both to the city and the music business."
    :D

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021