Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Justin Chancellor gear (pic)

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by TrooperFarva, Aug 30, 2005.

1. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Nov 25, 2004
    New City, NY
    [​IMG]

This picture was posted on Adam Jones' myspace page, and the one below is from toolband.com

[​IMG]

They're from the recording of the new Tool album. Can anyone help identify what he's using?

I know he's got the greenburst Wal, and in the same pic, it looks like an Ampeg B-100R in the background. In the rack behind him, it looks like a pair of Mesa M-Pulse 600 amps, a pair of GK 2001RB-II amps, a Korg tuner, an Ampeg SVP-Pro, and a Mesa M2000. I think that's what they are at least, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm pretty sure about everything except the M2000, I'm talking about whatever is directly on top of the Ampeg preamp.

I can't tell what any of the pedals are, I don't know much about effects pedals.

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    That top pic was discussed to death in a TB thread... check the FX forum, I believe. It's under something like TOOL fans unite or something off the wall like that. Other than that... I can't recall really what all he's using now.

-Ray

3. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Yep, that was me. I've got a whole thread on it.