Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Justin's big ole' sale of stuff!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Justin V, May 22, 2004.

1. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    OK, I'm in need of some money as of late so I'm putting up two of my basses and some other random stuff up for sale:

Basses:

Ibanez BTB400QM: four strings, 35" scale, 3-band EQ, 18V electronics, currently tuned BEAD with .125 DRs also comes with stock Elixers (for standard tuning and such, still in surprisingly good shape). Has pretty deep ding near mid-knob that came with the bass when I got it new a year and a half ago. Comes with CNB gig bag. - $300 shipped

=:SOLD:=Essex BG-150 fretless: Ash body, maple board, stock electronics, has Dunlop Dual Design straplocks installed (stock strap buttons also included. lined fretless. Comes with Kases gig bag. $140 plus shipping OBO

Other:

=:SOLD:=BOSS V-Wah: barely used. In excellent condition. $50 plus shipping

=:SOLD:=Seymour Duncan STK-J1 pickup neck position only: in great shape. Used in Fender Jazz for a while before being replaced with EMGs. Comes with all hardware. $45 shipped.

=:SOLD:= Schaller strap-locks: never used. in box. chrome. $15 shipped

Sony Playstation and accessories: PSX in working condition. comes with Dual Shock controller (1), AV and power cables. Also comes with Medal of Honor and WWF Smack Down 2 and two Pelican memory cards. AV cable is split from having to plug video into TV that was away from receiver. Doesn't at all affect performance, but I thought you should know. $50 plus shipping or throw an offer at me.

Pics available on request (through AIM, email or PM). Sound clips also available for the basses on request.

Edit: price drop (x2)

2. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    Bump. Everything's still up for grabs. C'mon people. I need the money, throw offers at me.

3. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    After a few requests for pics of the SX, here they are. First up. Body shot and close-up of the ding.

4. one question, has the essex got a light yellow dye on it, or is that just a pic with the colour off on it?

5. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    That's probably the flash. Those things do goofy things to bass finishes sometimes. The finish doesn't have any dye that I know of. I think it's described as "blonde natural" or something at Rondo. Either way, it's a really sweet lookin' bass in person. I can get some outdoor shots tomorrow if anyone wants to see it in natural light (parents have the digi-cam for the weekend).

6. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    Body and headstock shots of the Ibanez. I really do love this bass, I just don't play it anymore and need cash pretty quickly. Someone please take this thing so I can quit thinking about her. :( :rollno:

7. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    Ding shot. Again, came with the bass. Hard to see from like four feet away.

8. Justin, where are you located. Does the Btb400QM have any scratches at all? How old is it. Would you be willing to sell it a bit cheaper?

9. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    I'm in the SF Bay Area. Other than the ding near the knob, the only scratches are on the back of the bass (minor pant button scracthes from the usual use). I got the bass right after X-mas of 2002. PM me offers if you're interested.

10. Sf Bay, is that in the United-States?

11. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    Yep.

12. Corwin81

Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    would you consider a trading the fretless for a fretted SX J with MEC(Warwick) pups and dunlop dual design straplocks?

13. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    Corwin81, sorry I really need money right now. Otherwhise that sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

14. Corwin81

Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
  15. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    Bumpity bump bump (bump bump)

Ibanez is set to go on the bay if I don't get any offers by this evening. C'mon people, give this baby a good home. Make me an offer.

16. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    Bumpity bump bump bump!!!! OK lowered price on Ibanez to the absolute lowest I would consider. C'mon people, I need to build a new rig....