1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Justpickups.com......Anybody bought anything from them?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by bumperbass, Jul 15, 2012.

1. bumperbass

bumperbass Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2012
    Hi TB.
    I was wondering if anyone has done any business with Justpickups.com lately. I am worried that I just got taken. I ordered a set of Original ('62) Precision pickups on the 29th of June. They are in Pittsburgh, which is roughly 2 1/2 hours from my house. I got an order confirmation and it said to expect them in 2-5 days, priority mail. Haven't gotten them yet. All my emails have been returned as non-deliverable. I was away last week and didn't have my cell phone to call them, which is what I'll do tomorrow. I may be jumping the gun, but this is terrible customer service, IMO. I wanted to install them when I got home, but now, I'll be busy all week so it looks like I won't have them in for next week's gig.
    They had a very good price. I guess I shouldn't have tried to save 5 or 10 bucks. :atoz:

2. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Their website is straight outta 1996, yo!

3. bumperbass

Jun 19, 2012
    Just got through to them on the phone. They can't understand what happened. They are supposed to cancel the order, per my request. Now let's see if my CC gets credited.
    Sorry to have to post trash about a business, but all I had was a question to see whether or not my transaction was a fluke, or if anybody else's orders got messed up. I was also trying to avoid someone else on here possibly getting taken advantage of.

4. bumperbass

Jun 19, 2012
    I feel a need to post about my experiences. My transaction was evidently a fluke. I called these guys and they shipped out my pickup. Got it in 2 days and the price was the best on the internet. Great people to work with and they come highly recommended by me!