Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

JUSTSTRINGS.COM question

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by iceblinko, Dec 7, 2004.

1. iceblinko

iceblinko

Jul 15, 2003
    Ny
    hey all. i'm just wondering what some of your experiences are about using juststrings.com? how long does it take the strings to get to your home? and do they ever come "damaged"? thanks..
    tom

2. I've only used them twice and both orders were fast and without any kind of damage. Good online dealer i think.

3. hyoshim

hyoshim Supporting Member

May 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    +1

4. Minger

Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    I'm considering just gettin up a load of money and gettin the bulk packs...$40 -50 for 6 sets of strings doesn't sound bad...

5. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    +2

6. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    Yeah, they're awesome. Great pricing too.

Even if they don't have the strings in stock, I still usually get them within a week.

7. Just Strings is great! Usually, I'll receive my strings 2 or 3 business days after I place my order. Plus, their prices and selection are great! The only time they ever messed up on my order was when they accidentally sent me SIT Silencers instead of the Power Wounds, so they sent me the Power Wounds for free and let me keep the Silencers (which are more costly)!!! Great customer service!

If you want to price shop, try this dealer out as well.

http://www.bassguitarstrings.us/xcart/customer/home.php

8. DaveB

DaveB

Mar 29, 2000
    Toronto Ontario
    I've used juststrings several times and they are great. I'm in Canada so that slows things down for me a little but that's not juststring's fault. Offsetting that is the fact I can readily get strings I can't get in Toronto(without special order in a music store). Their service is very fast. Just three weeks ago I ordered some TI Jazz Rounds ( not a big stock item , I'm sure) and figured three weeks or so. Had 'em in a week...in Canada! They get high marks from me.

As an aside I have tried bassguitarstrings.us as well. They too, are very good. If you're pinching pennies it's worth comparing the two for price.I do like the bassguitarstrings.us website a lot better than the juststrings site. But if you know exactly what you want it's a moot point I guess. Both companies are terrific IMO.

9. bluemonk

bluemonk

Dec 17, 2002
    Michigan
    I concur with what's being said. Great variety of strings, good prices and they come very quickly.