Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Justyn

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Justyn, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Feedback, por favor.

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Bought some pickups from me, was a while ago so can't remember all the details, but it was a problem free transaction.

3. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Made a reasonable offer. Paid quickly wiht Paypal. Let me know when it arrived and that he was pleased with the the pad. :bassist:

4. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Justin is a quality man. Our transaction was perfect. He's honest, quick to pay and very cordial, too. Thanks, bro! :cool:

5. A very well-presented want-to-sell post that gave me all of the information I needed to decide if it was for me.

The packaging wasn't the prettiest but was done very well in terms of safety for the instrument. It even came perfectly in tune!

Would definately do business again, was very fast and responded almost immediately to any questions I had. A+++++++++++++

6. winston

winston Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    Berkeley, CA
    I bought a 3 space Protec rack bag from Justyn. He gave me a great deal. It was a very quick and easy transaction, item arrived well-packed and in absolutely pristine condition. :)

7. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    Justyn is great. he went out of his to sell me an Eden 2x12 cab a ways back. i was late in getting to the meeting place and he didnt smash my headlights in.

you can buy from him with full confidence that he is going to do you right.

8. metalguy2

metalguy2

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    Just made a deal with this dude. I recommend him. Went through all the details to make the transaction trouble and worry free. I bought a bass from him.

9. PlayTheBass

PlayTheBass aka Mac Daddy

Dec 7, 2004
    Carmichael, CA
    I just sold a bass to Justin, and he was the perfect buyer -- prompt payment, intelligent questions, no hassles, great communication... just an excellent, easy experience overall! A lot of fun, in fact. :) I'm very glad to have had the chance to meet him.

Thank you, Justin! I'm looking forward to seeing you around on TB. :)

Sean Mc

10. TheLarch

TheLarch Supporting Member

Justyn and I just completed a swap of my upgraded Epiphone Jack Casady for his Eden WT300 and 210 XLT. It was a smooth transaction with great communication and I certainly am thrilled with my new Eden gear!

In all aspects, an excellent, hassle-free experience!

11. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I bought a GK head from Justin. Transaction was problem free and I would deal with him again without hesitation.

Peace,
    Adam

12. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Bought a qsc/plx 1202 from Justyn. Smooth deal, showed up pronto, fired up in fine working order.
    thanks mate....

chef

13. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    Just grabbed a Grundorf carpet rack from Justyn. The thing was like brand new, exactly what I needed, and a good price, as well. I couldn't be happier. :)

14. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    I bought a Turner Electroline from Justin and he was excellent to work with. Delivery of the bass was delayed for reasons outside of his control, and he did everything in his power to make me a happy camper, even offering me a chance to back out of the deal. I didn't because I knew he was on the up and up, and because he gave me a great deal.

THANKS JUSTIN!

Marshall :)