Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jazzin', Jul 18, 2005.

1. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

This has nothing to do with religion, but.....................................

Jesus vs. Moses

In an ultimate showdown between these two, who would win, how and why? They get to use all their supernatural powers and such. THIS IS NOT A CHRISTIANITY VS. JUDAISM THREAD. I hope it doesn't become one. Don't turn it into one.

Mods, if you want to close this thread, go ahead. Sorry if this thread is too contraversial. I'm just bored and wanted to create a fun thread after talking about this with a friend on msn.
  2. Alright, I'm bored, too. Jesus wins. Moses taps the ground in the desert looking for water. Jesus turns the miraculous spring into wine, gets Moses drunk, kicks his ass.

3. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    I think jesus could beat batman too, but probably not superman.
  4. uh... ummm... a 60 foot tall John Wilkes Booth?
  5. Jazzin'

Moses has the 10 plagues! The tornado of fire! The water splitting! The turning wooden sticks into snakes!
    Jesus has the walking on water! The turning water into wine! The healing other poeple!
  6. Thee

Feb 11, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    wait wait, are we talking in the thunderdome or the cage of death? Location Location Location!
  7. Jazzin'

What about Jerusalem? thunderdomeoftherock?

Man, that was a funny episode.

Back onto topic: Jesus probably knows karate.
  9. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    To be fair, though, Aaron was the one who did a whole mess of those plagues. I think Jesus wins on account of he didn't need backup for his miracles.
  10. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I'd like to say Moses, but i think i have to come down on the side of the J-man.
  11. Thee

Feb 11, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Yeah, Jesus definitely knows karate, anyone see Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter? He'd pwn moses even WITHOUT Santos.

12. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    In the Matrix, he knows kung fu.
  13. Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    This thread sucks, I hate it and now I hate YOU.

PS: Moses, because... uh, I don't know. I'm a born and raised atheist; I don't know anything about either of these dudes.
  14. Groundloop

Jun 21, 2005
    Jesus could probably kick anybodys ass (maybe even Superman), but being the Prince of Peace might interfere with His willingness to boot head. So I've gotta go with Moses, but he'd probably feel bad about it after. :D
  15. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Jesus would let Moses take the first swing... with a pick ax.

Then 3 days later he'd come back from the dead and hang Moses by his own intestines.

JvM J wins
  16. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Being a carpenter for all that time, Jesus probably had some pretty swank muscles. Add in the demi-god capacity, and he could definitely throw a good punch.

Moses wandered in the desert, and was malnourished. God powers aside, the guy would probably pass out in exhaustion before Jesus even got to Thunderdome of the Rock.