1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

K&K Golden Trinity Mic/upgrade

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by edge83, Dec 29, 2005.

1. edge83

edge83

Apr 12, 2004
    Astoria New York
    Golden trinity mic/upgrade for sale- this is the K&K mic with the preamp that allows blending with a pickup.

excellent condition, all original packaging manuals intact-

$135 shipped to lower 48 states

2. jflojazz

jflojazz

Jan 2, 2004
    Portland Or
    Hi
    I have a new revoloution solo pickup are you interested in a trade.
    JF

3. edge83

edge83

Apr 12, 2004
    Astoria New York
    funny enough the purchase of a revolution solo is why i am selling the mic..

i'm still experimenting though and am into trading,do you have anything else?

4. jflojazz

jflojazz

Jan 2, 2004
    Portland Or
    Thanks
    I work out a trade for a underwood.
    enjoy

5. edge83

edge83

Apr 12, 2004
    Astoria New York
    i thought this might sound like he and i traded for an underwood, that is not the case and this is still available if anyone is interested.

6. hensonbass

hensonbass Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    How does this K&K compare to your rev solo?

Do you like the way the Rev. sounds better than the k&k or is having a mic not practical for amplifing your bass?

7. edge83

edge83

Apr 12, 2004
    Astoria New York
    with the type of sound / output the pickup gets, the mic doesnt add enough of a different dimension to the sound of my bass when blending the two (my other pickup was more electric sounding), it doesnt make enough 'difference' to continue using it and the preamp etc. now

i'm pretty sure this setup is only designed to be blended with a pickup- i got it from gollihur, plenty more info there