1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD K&M 141 Portable Bass Stand

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by jondiener, Jun 29, 2018.

1. jondiener

jondiener Guy in the corner, looking at his phone on break. Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    For Sale: Used K&M 141 Portable Bass Stand. Great stand, easy to fold and transport, but I'm just not using it anymore. I bought this used in April, 2016 from another TBer in the area (his photos of the stand). From his For Sale post: "Lost a little plastic cap that covers one of the bolts on the underside of the cup, you can see it in the pictures. Once someone stepped on the cup and broke the bracket holding it in place. When I ordered the replacement part, I ordered two so I could have a spare. Will be including the spare part." Sale also includes the bow holder hook that snaps into the top of the stand.

$85 shipped CONUS, Paypal only please.

IMG_0908.JPG IMG_0909.JPG IMG_0910.JPG

2. bherman

bherman Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2009
    Grand Junction, CO
    I'll bump this because I have one and its by far the best portable stand I've ever used. Steady as a rock, easy to carry.

misterbadger and jondiener like this.
  3. ArteK

ArteK Supporting Member

PM sent

4. jondiener

jondiener Guy in the corner, looking at his phone on break. Gold Supporting Member

SOLD, pending payment.