Kaces III bag

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Mike Goodbar, Feb 1, 2002.

1. More unsolicited kudos for (all hail) Bob Gollihur.

I purchased the Kaces III bass bag he sells on his site, purely on the basis of the reputation he's acquired here. Needless to say, I was not disappointed.

The bag arrived just today (one week after I mailed my personal check) and on cursory overview, it looks like a tough, really well-designed bag. The handles are in all the right places, the workmanship is great, and what Bob says is true: it is really is a breeze to get on and off the bass.

The price was right -- the bag is at least as good or better than others I looked at for (a lot) more money.

Certainly more than my bass deserves!

Thanks again, Bob.
  2. lermgalieu

lermgalieu Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Ditto - I purchased the same bag and it blows my old one away. Things I like:

- Two zipper construction with an actual hole for the endpin so it doesn't craft a hole of its own like with my own bag
    - Many pockets
    - padding, padding, padding, it seems so safe in there...
    - Handle for one handed carrying - now I can carry it and my electric simultaneously

However, I saw a guy wearing his bass like a backpack the other day, that might be a nice feature, but oh well, that's nothing against the Kaces bag - I am really pleased with it.