1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Kaces III bag

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Mike Goodbar, Feb 1, 2002.

1. More unsolicited kudos for (all hail) Bob Gollihur.

I purchased the Kaces III bass bag he sells on his site, purely on the basis of the reputation he's acquired here. Needless to say, I was not disappointed.

The bag arrived just today (one week after I mailed my personal check) and on cursory overview, it looks like a tough, really well-designed bag. The handles are in all the right places, the workmanship is great, and what Bob says is true: it is really is a breeze to get on and off the bass.

The price was right -- the bag is at least as good or better than others I looked at for (a lot) more money.

Certainly more than my bass deserves!

Thanks again, Bob.

2. lermgalieu

lermgalieu Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Ditto - I purchased the same bag and it blows my old one away. Things I like:

- Two zipper construction with an actual hole for the endpin so it doesn't craft a hole of its own like with my own bag
    - Many pockets
    - padding, padding, padding, it seems so safe in there...
    - Handle for one handed carrying - now I can carry it and my electric simultaneously

However, I saw a guy wearing his bass like a backpack the other day, that might be a nice feature, but oh well, that's nothing against the Kaces bag - I am really pleased with it.