Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Kahler bass trem-black

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tim Cole, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I just bought another flea bass off of ebay fairly reasonable, and have no desire for the kahler that is on it. It is all there, with exception to the bar itself which are readily available.

I bought this bass hoping to recover some of the money put into it by selling the kahler, filling the route, and adding a BA 2 bridge to it.

These go upwards of $300 nowadays, but I am willing to cut someone a deal to raise some cash before it gets here (yes, I am that broke at the moment). Shoot me an offer at timcole421@gmail.com and you can reserve it by sending payment by paypal. No strings attached (no pun intended), feel free to check my talkbass feedback. As soon as I receive the bass, I will pull it and ship it on it's way to you same day, if at all possible. Pics can be seen here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4713&item=7316756087&rd=1