Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

kahler setup help please anser i have a gig soon

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by benjamintowle, May 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benjamintowle

benjamintowle Guest

Apr 3, 2001
    usa tewksbury mass
    ok i have the ahler trem back roller i want to set it up good.like i set the string ihiegth all ready i want to know how i would set the thing when you move the saddles back and forth like i not sure what its called i know how to do this on a normal bridge.like i know what it does and stuff but i not sure how to dod it on my trem like there no bolt to move the saddler back and forth

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    This would be a good place to apply your welding skills which, I understand, are considerable.

3. :D

4. benjamintowle

benjamintowle Guest

Apr 3, 2001
    usa tewksbury mass
    thats wsnt me like it was a friend that posted all that i said that in another post

5. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Words cannot express what I feel right now.

6. odie

odie Supporting Member

2 words for you Ben "Spell Check"-In the name of all things Holy please use spell check, or get a dictionary, or at least a Dr.Seuss book.:)

7. Certainly not words we are allowed to use on this board.

A man could weep.

FF

8. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Hehehe :D:D:D

9. see these .,.,.,.,. use them, no one can answer your question if you dont punctuate it so we can read it.

10. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    see spot run. run spot run.

11. Suburban

Suburban

Jan 15, 2001
    lower mid Sweden
    Man DOES wipe - considerable amonts...¤sigh¤

12. Hop on Pop kicks arse, way better than Green Eggs and Ham.

13. Since this thread has yielded nothing in regards to "Setup" I'm going to close it to further posts. This intervention will assure no one is going to get their nose bent out of shape

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.