Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Kahler Tremolo Intonation

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by bassvirtuoso13, Apr 17, 2001.

1. I'm having trouble setting up my Kahler, or keeping it setup,
    I have no real idea how to set it up and am open to suggestions. I know it is not my bass (custom bass, purpleheart,bubinga,maple neck thru).

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome to Talkbass, bassvirtuoso13.:)

73 posts on your first day. Not bad.

I'm guessing that this will be moved to 'Setup'.

3. I have one on my Aria Pro.
    It was setup when I am of no help.
    It does go out of tune a lot.
    Not to many places make these any more if at all.
    Have you searched the web?
    You might want to try www.mydoublewhammy.com
    they are the only people I know that still make a bass trem, it is not close to the Kahler but it won't hurt to try.
    Maybe they can give you some info.

4. benjamintowle

benjamintowle Guest

Apr 3, 2001
    usa tewksbury mass
    Nino-Brown i want to know if you will sell me your trem. we will talk about the price e-mail me at monkey_119@hotmail.com not the one listed in my profile. or aol im me at monky119.please resond

5. GOX42

GOX42

Sep 28, 2000
    rising sun indiana
    Funny I also have one on my Aria Pro II Integra I've never had any problem w/intonation.....The one problem I had was when it was sent to me I installed it on the bass I soon found that it needed a screw in the middle of the piece that the tremolo arm screws into , This adjusts the spring on the tremolo.........maybe other people got there's w/ this part but they didn't sent it to me.........anyhoo hoped it helped