1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Kahler tremolo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by nalapit13, Nov 12, 2018.

1. nalapit13

nalapit13 official player and catcher of bass Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    Price:
    $200
    I bought this for a project and decided to sell the bass it was intended for. This also comes with the mounting screws and the routing template. This is the professional model. Basically that means the fulcrum is adjustable instead of older models that are fixed.

$200 shipped US only.

Any questions please ask.

D03B6496-558F-49E6-AFFD-662914BE0BAE.

TinyE, mikewalker and fretno like this.
  2. Moral of the story boys and girls....

check the classifieds every day to make sure you dont miss cool stuff like this!

BnB

3. gfen

gfen

Aug 21, 2014
    lehigh valley
    stayed at a holiday inn, once...
    I saw it within minutes of posting, spent the next 18 hours convincing myself that while it was silly and superficial, it was the completion of a 13 year old's dream and when I woke up.. it was gone. :)

bound'n'blocked likes this.
  4. nalapit13

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    It was actually committed to in about an hour. Confirmation came through this morning.

Would it sting a little more if i said i had another and this guy bought that one also? Hahaha!! Sorry!

gfen likes this.
  5. gfen

gfen

Aug 21, 2014
    lehigh valley
    I'd been sitting on $120 in case a weird little pedal I wanted popped up, but for not much more I could have a 13 year old metalhead's dream come true.

In the end, it really came down to, "I don't need this, I don't even really *want* it, but at this price why would I say no?"

Not gonna lie, I was pretty bummed when I refreshed the thread this morning to send you a PM and saw "SOLD."

Oh well, there'll be others and I won't need it then, either, but I won't wait it out. :)

6. nalapit13

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ

I think I’ve sold 5 or 6 of them here on talkbass this year.

bound'n'blocked likes this.
  7. gfen

gfen

Aug 21, 2014
    lehigh valley
    (sigh) When 6 or 7 comes up for sale, you just PM me directly, sir. :p

bound'n'blocked and nalapit13 like this.