1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Kala Acoustic/Electric U-Bass (4-String Fretted, All Solid Mahogany)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by poppies, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poppies

poppies

Aug 4, 2013
    This is a beautiful U-Bass purchased in Spring 2010, but used only a handful of times since then. It's in pristine condition, and includes an internally-mounted Wittman MiniTuner, Hipshot tuners, a "Uke Crazy" case and a Kala strap.

The velcro strap inside the case that goes over the neck is no longer functional, but the bass seems quite protected in the case nonetheless.

It's an incredibly fun instrument to play, with a wonderful round tone. Really sorry to see it go, but I'm a drummer and I just don't get enough bass time to justify such a nice piece. You can get all the details on the instrument at http://www.kalabrand.com/Models/U-BASS/DetailsPageSolidMahog.html

$400 plus shipping or best offer.

IMG_0765.

IMG_0766.

IMG_0768.

2. poppies

poppies

Aug 4, 2013
    I've decided to offer free shipping to the lower 48. Likely heading to eBay on Wednesday.

3. poppies

poppies

Aug 4, 2013
    U-Bass is now on eBay, free shipping, no reserve and $.01 starting price! I'll end the auction early for TalkBass members.

4. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    PM sent

5. poppies

poppies

Aug 4, 2013
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.