1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Kala U-Bass Fretless Mahogany

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassManPatsFan, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is a fretless Mahogany Kala U-Bass in excellent condition. I bought this a month and a half ago on Craigslist, but it hasn't seen much use, so I think it's time I pass it on to a home where it will see more playing time.

For more about the instrument, please see the Kala web site: http://www.kalabrand.com/Instruments/U-Bass/AcousticElectric/UBASS-SolidMahogany-DetailsPage.html

This one is in great condition, with no dings or cracks or anything. The strings are the originals and have lots of life left in them. All of the electronics function perfectly as far as I can tell.

SOLD!

The bass comes with its original hard/soft case and a Kala ukulele strap. $390 shipped in the US. International sales are a possibility, although shipping will be costly in those cases.

Edit: trade interests are few and far between. One that I would be interested in is one of the new Aguilar octamizers that has the newer, smaller case design. Otherwise, I would prefer a straight sale.

P1020654_zps8b3455ca.

P1020655_zps39c994d8.

P1020656_zpsb2b59ef4.

P1020657_zps8aee89e4.

2. Bump

3. weksasemaj

weksasemaj

Nov 29, 2012
    pm'd

4. Bump. Accepting best offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.