Kansas City GTG - PHOTOS!

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by KayCee, May 20, 2007.

1. KayCee

KayCee

Oct 4, 2004
    Shawnee, KS
    I don't have time to ID the photos right now, but hope you enjoy them anyway. Hope I'll see some of you at the 75th St Brewery tonight (Sunday).

Thanks to Nancy for being the official photographer!

http://homepage.mac.com/andydewitt/PhotoAlbum187.html

Edit: Click on photos to enlarge.

2. justBrian

justBrian

Apr 19, 2002
    Surprise, AZ
    WooHoo! That was way too much fun. I really enjoyed meeting everyone while I was there, and checking out some great gear. It was cool just to talk to other bass players--about gear, technique etc. And Kurt--thanks tons for hosting! :cool:

3. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Yeah Kurt, thanks for hosting. I also had a blast (even though I don't look like it in any of those shots). I just wish I'd gotten there earlier!

4. That was a cool event. Big thanks to Kurt for hosting -- great venue, great food, and a great instructor! Thanks to Andy for making it happen, to Nancy for taking all the pics, and to the rest of you -- you know who you are. Looking forward to the next one! :cool:

5. bassmint42

bassmint42

Oct 17, 2006
    Many HUGE THANK YOU'S to everyone who attended our 1st annual TB GTG in Kansas City. Andy, you da' MAN!!!!!!!!!! Many Thanks to Nancy for taking the pictures and being the Official Photographer. BTW, Nancy, Julie loved hanging out with you, it's a small world. Thanks to msquared for getting the ball rolling with his teacher extrodinaire, Andy Dewitt. From what I understand, the idea was born within a bass lesson! Don't forget, anyone interested, Andy is taking students and teaches at The BassMint and his home!
    Thanks to John for bringing all his Eden gear! Many thanks to the beautiful bass talent who showed how basses can all play together in different configurations. Thanks, Kenny Hudson, Roy Vonoy, Cliff, Andy, John and everyone else who played. Everyone who showed up and "Made it Happen" deserves a shout. You guys know who you are. Thanks for helping me hang my worklight, Matt, Brian, Russ and Darrin. It works great.
    OK, the exit music is playing, I am kicking me off the platform. Thanks again, I had a great time. We will plan another one. The KC TB GTG was GREAT! See everyone next time!!!!
    Kurt

6. play4zero

play4zero

Dec 29, 2005
    Edorsing Artist: Eden
    Thanks, Kurt. We just need to help you keep your store going. What a great asset for KC. See you soon.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021