Kawai Bass Sale Extravaganza!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ampeglb100, Nov 10, 2004.

1. ampeglb100

Oct 1, 2002
    Portland, OR

I am selling my three Kawai basses. Pictures upon request.

Kawai FIIB110KS Bass Guitar - goto http://www.kawaius.com/bass.htm
    for details. It is exactly like the one on the left. Again, email me for actual pix. Excellent, excellent condition, no issues. Includes worn gigbag. If you want an Alembic-like bass (Series I, II, Stanley Clarke, etc) but don't happen to be rich, this is the bass for you. $600 + shipping.

Kawai P-J Bass Guitar, Black/Gold - goto http://www.white-mountain.org/forsale/kawai_bass/
    for details. I purchased this exact bass from this seller's website. Excellent condition, minor issue with string tree. Includes original hardshell case. $350 + shipping.

Kawai P-J Bass Guitar, Red/Chrome
    Same model as the Black/Gold bass, but it in not as good condition. Mostly just scratching on the back of the bass, nothing through the finish. No case or gigbag, will pack well or buyer can pay extra for a cheap gigbag to ship in. $250 + shipping.

OK, here is the deal. I want to sell ALL of these basses and if someone were a Kawai bass freak he/she could get a great deal by buying both the Red/Chrome and the Black/Gold basses for $500 + shipping. Or if he/she were a complete Kawai maniac then I would sell all three of these great basses for $1000 + shipping.

You don't see these basses very often and certainly not in this good of shape (exception being for the Red/Chrome bass). They are all great to play and sound sweet. Kawai used to make some really good quality basses.

Possible trades (only if they are in excellent cond.):

G&L LB-100 Basses (RW, solid finishes only)
    G&L L1000 Basses
    Fender Mark Hoppus Sig. Bass (maybe... black only)
    Fender P-Bass Elite II
    Or anything else that is P-bass like...

2. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    New Orleans, LA
    are you still selling the 110KS?

3. pm'd ya!