Keeley Bassist or Eq pedal, I am happy now.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by gary mitchell, Jul 7, 2019.

1. A while back i had a concern to use a Keeley Bassist compressor or an EQ pedal. Some like the bassist some like the eq. and some used both, some said i must not like a compressor. I brought my pedal board home from church and spent some time with it. I had 6 pedals and I decided on 2 effects and my tuner, i also made a nice 3 pedal board. They was right I do not like a compressor, as you know I got one because the sound man told me i needed one. I took out my over drive pedal, my chorus pedal and the Keeley Bassist. All I have one my board now is my Tc tuner, my Boss GEB-7 band.and my Boss DD-3 delay. And now my fellow bassist I am very happy and please with my sound View attachment 3469543

wmmj and Correlli like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021