1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Keeley Bubbletron

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Klaxxi, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Klaxxi

Klaxxi Supporting Member

Mar 6, 2017
    Beaumont, TX
    I recently found this pedal and I like it quite a bit from the demos I've been able to watch on YouTube, but naturally all I can find are videos of it being used by guitarists and not bassists. Has anyone here bought one of these and used them with thier bass? Does it translate well? Would you reccomend it?

2. Noylin

Noylin

May 28, 2014
    Cuse
    I'm not a modulation expert, but I happily use one next to an eventide h9. Lots of useful sounds.

3. Klaxxi

Klaxxi Supporting Member

Mar 6, 2017
    Beaumont, TX
    Thank you for the insight. This will be my first Keeley Pedal, I almost bought a Seafoam but decided on a Jaques Meistersinger instead.

4. jbybj

jbybj Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Los Angeles
    I don't have any clips, but I love the Bubbletron on bass. I use the phaser mode in my rock band, and all three modes when messing around by myself.

5. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    I liked it, but it wasn't really my kind of modulation. Good waveforms for synth-like tones, though, IMO.

6. Klaxxi

Klaxxi Supporting Member

Mar 6, 2017
    Beaumont, TX
    Did you like the flanger part? I'm mostly interested in it for the flanger aspect with the filter and phaser as a bonus.

7. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    I'm not really the one to ask, because I'm not a fan of flanger on bass.