1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Keeley Compressor Pro. Mint!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by AMJBASS, Nov 6, 2018.

1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Price:
    Here for sale is one of of the fantastic Keeley Compressor Pro pedals! There is a great review on the compressor thread that really highlights how terrific these are. Transparent, smooth, and super easy to use. It has a ton of head room too. Put it on soft knee and you can't even tell its on the action is so smooth. Hard knee and it responds just like the Keeley Bassist. It has excellent metering, and with the auto feature its very easy to use. My favorite compressor that I have played(and I have owned way more than is reasonable ;) ).

This one is my second unit and as such it has almost no play time on it. I had bought it to keep at the theater I work at, but its been easier to just keep 1 pedal board for everything so the new one is up for sale. Priced to move at only $199 US shipped to Canada or the US. Comes with all original packaging. Paypal is the word! PM me if interested!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018 at 9:25 AM
    Lowendtech likes this.
  2. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Price drop to $199 US shipped this weekend only! This is a GREAT price for one of these fantastic comps!

3. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Great versatile and transparent compressor here!