1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

KEF home audio speakers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Philonius, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Philonius

Philonius Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2009
    2k W of the Duwamsh
    Yes, I know the rules; no pics, no KEF speakers. I'll try to correct the situation.

But meanwhile, if you're in the market for a very good set of speakers for your home audio needs, this could be the ticket. What can I say- look these up, they sound great. Two way system with an 8" main speaker and 1" dome tweeter. 21.5"h 12.5"w 11.5'd
    Homemade (by me) particle board boxes, teak veneer, fair to good cosmetic shape. 8 ohm, rated at a massive 50 watts. Probably closest to the Corelli speakers found here:
    http://www.kef.com/html/us/explore/about_kef/museum/1970s/Corelli_Calinda_Cantata/index.html

Did I mention that they sound great?

Anyway, we're trying to de-clutter the house, and I figured that someone on TB might like a great deal. Since I've got to post a price, how about $50 OBO for local sale. There is a lot of flexibility built into that OBO, as I basically don't care too much beyond finding these a good home and me not having to spend too much time finding that good home. Looking for a local deal in the Seattle area. I'd rather not ship these, though that could possibly be arranged. PM me if interested.