Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Franz Jr., Dec 12, 2004.

1. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Same goes for Keith, I got a great bass, great communications and an all around great deal. Thanks Keith!
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Keith is a great guy. Easy to get a hold of, quick with the replies.

He doesn't play games, and is straight up from the minute you start negotiating with him.

3. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    I just did a trade deal with Keith that was flawless. He was great to deal with and I'd do so again without hesitation.
  4. Davo737

Feb 29, 2000
    Syracuse, NY
    Indeed, Keith is a great guy - very friendly and easy-going. He'd be a better guy if he could get my white 'Ray back ;) But all joking aside, I would recommend working with him in a heartbeat.
  5. ksukev

Aug 24, 2004
    Keith is my brotha from a different motha! Super cool guy that really just digs the bass. Keith, if ya see this..still got my Modulus fretless...hint, hint... :bassist:
  6. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Great to e-mail with and very helpful. Quick delivery on the parts that I bought from him. I like dealing with TB'ers :hyper:
  7. KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Thanks and I hope you get some use out of the stuff I sold to you. I like dealing with TBr's too. :)
  8. Did a bass for bass trade with Keith awhile ago. Transaction was smooth, communication was good - just the way I like it. Great guy to deal with.
  9. Just completed a nice deal with Keith. Smooth all around with good communication. Thanx