Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

KeithPas

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Franz Jr., Dec 12, 2004.

1. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Same goes for Keith, I got a great bass, great communications and an all around great deal. Thanks Keith!

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Keith is a great guy. Easy to get a hold of, quick with the replies.

He doesn't play games, and is straight up from the minute you start negotiating with him.

-Mike

3. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I just did a trade deal with Keith that was flawless. He was great to deal with and I'd do so again without hesitation.

4. Davo737

Davo737

Feb 29, 2000
    Syracuse, NY
    Indeed, Keith is a great guy - very friendly and easy-going. He'd be a better guy if he could get my white 'Ray back ;) But all joking aside, I would recommend working with him in a heartbeat.

5. ksukev

ksukev

Aug 24, 2004
    Kansas
    Keith is my brotha from a different motha! Super cool guy that really just digs the bass. Keith, if ya see this..still got my Modulus fretless...hint, hint... :bassist:

6. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Great to e-mail with and very helpful. Quick delivery on the parts that I bought from him. I like dealing with TB'ers :hyper:

7. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Thanks and I hope you get some use out of the stuff I sold to you. I like dealing with TBr's too. :)

8. Did a bass for bass trade with Keith awhile ago. Transaction was smooth, communication was good - just the way I like it. Great guy to deal with.

9. Just completed a nice deal with Keith. Smooth all around with good communication. Thanx