1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD KELLING SOUND 50s Precision Bass Solderless Control Harness Setup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $25.00
    Delicious sounding Kelling Sound Solderless 51 (or any other P Bass Harness. 51 Style Wiring with 15k transistor for bass roll off. A250k Alpha pots, with a treble bleed cap on the volume control with 1/4" Switchcraft jack. Pots are mini but the shafts are full sized. I had to bore out the holes on the control plates but the small knobs fit perfectly in the Sting and 50s Vibe Squier. Comes with Kelling diagram and mini screw driver.

This is my 3rd Kelling P Bass set up. I have another one like this in my Squier VM 50s Vibe Precision and I have a Kelling 3 Way Tone mod in my Sting bass, which I decided to keep.

This one is 3 days old - PayPal Payment gets it shipped to your Continental US state. Shipping via USPS Mail.

PhotoGrid_1474063127553.jpg

2. pudge

pudge

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    p.m'd

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021