1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD KellingSound Jazz Bass Harness / Solderless w/ Bourns Pots and .02 Cap and Treble Bleed Circuit

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $40.00
    I got this circuit back in August for a project. Tried it in a bass for about a week, then went with an Active set up. This is a very articulate set up. Excellent breath around the mid-range area. I'd really love to have it on a Fretless bass... or, crank up the tone control and get that Pino Palladino, Paul Young era, "Tear Your Playhouse Down", kinda tone! Tone control rolls off really well. I liked it better with my DiMarzio Ultra Jazz Bass pickups vs the DiMarzio Area J pickups. Then again, I like the Ultra pickups better than the Area set :)

Your PayPal Payment gets it shipped to your Lower 48th US state via USPS with tracking.

Kelling .02Harness.jpg

Stugilliam, 60bass and etherealme like this.
  2. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
    SOLD in 14 Minutes! :)

3. Stugilliam

Stugilliam

Apr 28, 2016
    Eastern CT
    The man builds some of the best harness, I have a couple!

Alan Ace Cooper likes this.
  4. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
    True!

Stugilliam likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021