SOLD Kemper Profiler Rack w/ Monster Pro 900 and SKB 6 Space Rack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by darkrising, Jan 31, 2017.

1. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    Price:
    Up for sale is an excellent condition Kemper Profiler Rack. Included is an SKB Shallow 6 space rack case and a Monster Pro 900 Power Conditioner. I am also including a USB drive(not pictured) with a full back-up of my current Kemper profile. The buyer will have the option of me resetting it back to default prior to it being shipped. I will also be including a bunch of guitar and bass profiles I have as well.

I do have the original box for the Kemper and can ship it as well, but will cost a little extra due to the extra size. This will be extremely well packed and fully insured.

I am looking to get $1850 shipped obo Rack 1.jpg Rack 1.jpg IMG_0076.JPG Kemper Back .JPG IMG_0074.JPG IMG_0075.JPG IMG_0066.JPG

Please contact me with any questions and Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022