Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ken Andrews fans?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Droog, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Droog

Droog

Aug 14, 2003
    PDX
    Wondering if there are any Failure, On, or Year of the Rabbit fans around here? Fantastic Planet is one of the best purchases I have ever made I think. Love the Bass tone, not to mention killer song writing. Ken Andrews is the man.

2. Ian Perge

Ian Perge Supporting Member

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    I've loved "The Replicants" cover album ever since it was released, but never really got into the individual players until somehow stumbling onto "ON" this past winter (I believe I was doing some Dream Theater research and discovered former keyboardist Kevin Moore was scheduled to play on a tour that may-or-may-not have happened), downloaded some MP3's, and bought a copy within a few days. Between that, Failure's cover of Depeche Mode's "Enjoy The Silence", and APC's covering of "The Nurse Who Loved Me", it's now simply a matter of money before I have them all. :D

The second "ON" album in on my "to buy" list from CD Baby - I try and purchase multiple titles to save on shipping.