1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ken lawarence Associate 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Stu Rose, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Greetings

Ken Lawrence is certainly at or near the top of all Luthier's building instruments currently. His choice of tone woods, his sense of artistry coupled with the electronics he hand selects combine together to make instruments of uncommon beauty.

This is one of the BEST builders I ever layed my hands on. This is a smokin sounding bass. Crazy low action,
    Only the slightest touch required to makes this bass sing. Jazz bass tone on steroids, not a modern Sadowsky tone but serious Jazz tone and growl great mid presence!

Light weight Swamp Ash body (Did I say Light & Balanced, Yes I did!)
    Very balanced hold it forever
    Maple neck Grandillo finger board
    35 inch scale plays like a 34 it's a great neck!
    Chechen Top with accent strip
    KL Custom Bassline Soapbars
    KL Custom 3 band EQ
    Light weight under 8lbs
    Custom form fit case.
    Bass has some belt rash on the back but you can't see it in a picture and you need to look for it in person.
    $1995.00 is a great street price for this hard to get dream bass!

Selling only no trades except Ken Smith neck through model!

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x111/srhapkido/?action=view&current=ee16217d.pbw

2. Nice one! Good luck on the sale :)

3. Price Reduced see original post!

4. Joelc73

Joelc73 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2000
    New York
    Great bass! Ken is among the absolute best in the business. The real deal for sure.

Good luck with the sale. Someone should grab this.

5. Astroman

Astroman Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    Winston-Salem, NC
    PM sent!

6. SOLD!

Thanks for looking