1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ken Lawrence Brase 1 5-string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by badbenson, Apr 26, 2010.

1. badbenson

badbenson

Sep 16, 2007
    LBC
    For sale only is my Ken Lawrence Brase 1 5-string with an ash body, maple neck, 24 fret ebony fingerboard with 35-inch scale length. The bass has a crotch walnut top with matching headstock and walnut cover plate. Pick-Ups are aero single coils with maple covers. Pre-Amp is Seymour Duncan with vol/bal/treble/mid/bass. The bass can be played passive with volume pot pull. Also has a slap contour switch that adds some booty. Instrument weighs approx 9 lbs. and change according to my bathroom scale.
    This Ken Lawrence bass is an amazing combination of build quality and sonic presence that provides incredible clear notes from the low "B" throughout the tonal continuum of the 35-inch scale length. All notes produced by this bass are solid, sexy, and speak with authority.
    If your reading this ad you probably know (maybe?) that these instruments have the inherent Ken Lawrence mystique, killer playability, and superb tone production. Overall condition is excellent with a recent set-up using DR-strings.
    Asking price $3200.00 shipped within the cont USA. More photos available: http://s1047.photobucket.com/albums/...e Brase 5/

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful and ultra-rare bass - this won't last long.

3. portraitoftracy

portraitoftracy

Sep 27, 2005
    Chico, CA
    I'm guessing those aren't the original pickups? I think I've owned this bass might be wrong. But I don't think Ken was using Aero's back in the days of the old bridges. I might be wrong?

4. yrobbyy

yrobbyy

May 12, 2010
    CT
    Is this still for sale?