Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ken Smith 6, FBass BN5, Fender Fretless

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by hmjuice, Feb 13, 2004.

1. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    The tax man cometh.... :bawl:

I need to sell one or maybe two of these basses to cover some of my taxes.

SOLDKen Smith BSRMW6, 1 year old with only a slight thumb nail indention above the neck pickup but other than that it's just like new. Flame Maple top and back with Walnut center. OHSC and Ken Smith Strap. $1850obo

FBass BN5, 1.5 years old with various play wear. This was my main gigging bass for the last year and a half. There is wear above both pickups and very small indentions in the sides of the pickups above the "B" string. $1750obo

Fender Jazz Fretless, Japanese. This is an '89 that is a great shape. I changed the pickups to Duncan Antiquity II's Jive pickups
    Seymour Duncan Website Description:
    11044-05 & 06 • Antiquity II™ Pickup for Jazz Bass®, Neck & Bridge
    The Jazz Bass pickup is made to the specifications of the mid ‘60s production instruments and is very similar to the pickups I re-wound for Jaco back in the early ‘80s. The pickup is wound for the right amount of output and brightness without being too muddy or thin.
    And the neck is straight as an arrow. $500 obo

2. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    bump

3. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    bump

4. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    Any offers before they go to ebay....

5. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    Sales fell through. They are still available. I'm taking offers.... :crying:

6. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    I'm looking to buy a 6'er, and that KS looks DELICIOUS.

I will be going in a couple of weeks to see if I can get my hands on a lot of different 6'ers, so I will get back to you. Please don't feel OBLIGATED to hold the bass for me, as I'm sure you won't;)

I'll get back to you AS SOON AS POSSIBLE about just HOW interested I am ;)

7. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    Fender Jazz Fretless still available....