Ken Smith and Warwicks love child... I mean bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by UrbanAssault415, Jul 27, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

I think if Ken Smith made a warwick thats what it would look like.It has a Cocobolo top w/swamp ash body and flamed maple neck. Looks awsome and I want it, to bad its not for sale :crying: .
  2. FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

where does the owner live? :ninja: :ninja:
  3. Warwick owns it. It was built for the Warwick distribution in China. I guess it a display peace and will be rarely played which is a sin if you ask me.
  4. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    It's so, BEAUTIFUL!
  5. I found a little review of this bass, here it goes:
    "The range of Warwick basses covers a wide spectrum of various shapes and architectural styles whereby it’s possible to offer any ergonomic and sounding preferences at a high level. But for all that the desire for special and individually instruments is absolutely comprehensively and therefore Warwick is offering several choices of noble woods, equipment and finishes.

The Thumb bass is a classic of the brand... the Slapper rocket par excellence. But this powerful instrument can be composed in a very different way as this present Custom-Shop example demonstrates.

This amazing 4 string instrument is a real adventure: The mixture of maple/ash/Cocobolo creates an amazing tone with remarkable resonate and brilliant overtones. The disciplined constancy of the fingerboard is really conspicuous and the unusual combination of wood makes sure that the tone can fall back on the pressing fundament instead of having a thin and abruptly attack.