1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ken Smith BSR4M Tiger Maple/Morado FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dr Funk, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

This one stings a little but it's got to go. This is my 01 Smith BSR4M Tiger Maple with gorgeous Morado fret-board.. It's been my go to bass for a good while now. It's been played plenty with general play-wear no gouges, scrapes or open wounds Frets are excellent, truss rod action is smooth, perfect and one of the best. There are no issues whatsoever with this bass. It is hands down the best playing bolt on neck bass I have ever played. The sound, well it's Smith all the way, 9V 3 band with pull up for passive and those buttery Smith soap-bars. This bass has been impeccably maintained and has been played plenty. It's hand rubbed oil finish has been treated regularly. It comes in it's Smith hardshell G&G case in excellent condition (I use gigbags). This bass is a dream player. See the pics for the details.
    Bass is SOLD! PayPal e-check preferred.
    :crying:

2. lownote54

lownote54

Mar 7, 2009
    awesome!

3. TheCreature

TheCreature Supporting Member

May 22, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    As an aside, this is one of the best photographed basses I've seen on this board. I'm always amazed to see a pic of a black bass in a black case. Nothing but a bridge and tuners floating in space.

4. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

Let's quit kicking tires and get serious.
    :bag:

5. You just need to quit it - Slaying me :help:

:D

6. Dr Funk

I'm not doing it on purpose, I just need to downsize my collection.
    And of course you have a keen eye for quality! :smug:

7. Dr Funk

Weekend Price Drop to $1650
    :bassist:

8. Dr Funk

A trade would be good. Maybe a Sad RV, UV, Lull, Mod, Lakland etc.
    I'm feeling like Monte Hall so let's make a deal! :eek:

9. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    wow! are you only looking to sell? trades?

10. Dr Funk

Either is fine. I just listed my gas list for trades above. :scowl:

11. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    ha, i must have posted just moments after you

12. Dr Funk

Yes I will ship to Europe with neck removed with gig bag.
    Here is a pic of the so sweet Morado fretboard
    (click to enlarge).
    Fretboard.
    Lots of action today somebody is getting a great one.
    :bag:

13. Dr Funk

On Hold for Javier pending PayPal. :eyebrow:

14. Dr Funk

Bass is SOLD! :hyper:

15. Thank God- that thing is so pretty it's annoying. You know- annoyingly not mine. :cool:

16. Dr Funk

And shipping to Spain! :smug:

17. jsixties

jsixties

Jan 30, 2007
    Spain
    Yes, one of those spaniards that hates flamenco and love great basses from good american people. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.