SOLD Ken Smith BSR5P, original case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by osuok88, Apr 11, 2017.

1. osuok88

osuok88 Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX - USA
    Price:
    $2850
    Strings:
    For sale is my 1991 Ken Smith BSR5P with ebony top. It is in very good condition, there are some small scratches on the body, some small scuff marks on the head stock and the bottom of the body. It has been used but with care. Neck is straight, trust rod works fine, frets are great. Electronic are perfect, quiet. I put a new strings on it. There are 2 screws missing on the battery cover but you can get them for a few bucks. The case is used condition but 100% functional perfectly. Bass weights right around 10 lbs. Sounds great and punchy. I am selling it because I am not comfortable playing 5 string. Great looking Smith. NO TRADE PLEASE. $2850 shipped within the USA. Paypal is OK.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  2. Flipper

Flipper

Jan 11, 2005
    Spring, Texas
    Wow that's awesome... What is the top?

3. osuok88

Nov 12, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX - USA
    I am not sure what the top is

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  4. GOTBASS2016

GOTBASS2016 Guest

Jul 25, 2016
    The top looks like ebony !

5. osuok88

Nov 12, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX - USA
    T
    Thank. I will reinstall the D&G strings

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021