1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ken Smith BSRJ-5 string

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by igroove4god, Nov 23, 2003.

1. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    This fretted 5 string beauty has a flame maple body with matching headstock and is in EXCELLENT condition. Model BSR5J with Serial number 5J134699T. Gold hardware, 2 Smith jazz pickups and a pao ferro fretboard. The neck is straight with low action that can be raised easily. The 3 band Smith preamp gives this bass plenty of tone versatility. I will include a black leather gigbag and will pack it well in bubble wrap, tightly fitting it in a shipping box. ***I will pay half of the shipping from 96732. You pay the other half plus insurance.*** I will ship to the U.S. only, please and payment by POSTAL money order only. Bass will ship after I receive the payment. Thanks for looking. Possible trade for a fretted F bass 5 string (plus I pay some cash).
    asking $1300