1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ken Smith BSRJ4 figured maple FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dr Funk, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

2. SoonerBass

SoonerBass

Nov 16, 2007
    Very interested in the BSRM4, do you have any pics?? Contact me at sdespain@ou.edu or call my cell 405-226-2719. Really interested!!! Been looking for a decent 4 string Ken with soaps. This seems to be the ticket!!!! Thanks!! Matt

3. Ronen

Ronen

Feb 9, 2003
    Milky Way Galaxy
    How much on the weight scale for this beauty, and the BSRM4?

4. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    nice bass any clips?

5. Ronen

Ronen

Feb 9, 2003
    Milky Way Galaxy
  6. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

7. Dr Funk

At 9.2 lbs. on the bathroom scale, perfect balance, impeccable 24 fret neck and as solid as solid gets.
    There is nothing like a Ken Smith.

The economy is in the dumpster but this is a great deal.
    Somebody play this bass.
    :help:

8. Dr Funk

Pending funds transfered this sweet bass is gone.
    Someone had exactly what I was looking for!
    :eek:

9. Are you still selling the soapbar-equipped BSR?

10. Dr Funk

That one was gone the day I wrote about it. I deleted all my threads but wouldn't delete others comments. :smug:

11. No surprise there- sweet axes. :cool:

12. Strung with? Flats, Halfs or rounds? great sound out of it!

13. Dr Funk

Ken Smith Rounds. Thanks!

14. Dr Funk

This bass is gone!
    :crying: