1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ken Smith CR5 - Only $1600 OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassistloaded21, Jul 27, 2007.

1. I bought this bass about a year ago, has only had one previous owner. I emailed Ken about this bass and this was the reply i got:

That is an M which had 4a or better quilt. maybe the only one made with
    that
    grade of quilt ever. Do you have to have that wood?

Thank you,

Ken Smith
    President/Owner
    Ken Smith Basses, Ltd.

4AAAA quilt is awesome, and it might be the only CR5 like it. Im selling because I cant fit it in my rotation lately, and i need the cash also. I hate to part with it. Matching Headstock. It comes with a leather ken smith strap with straplocks, and the original hardshell ken smith case. Ive taken care of this bass, theres only one mark on it which is a thumb print. For sale only. Make me an offer. More pics here
    http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w155/bassistloaded/Ken Smith CR-5/

Attached Files:

2. ivlucas

ivlucas Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Thomasville, GA
    WHAT?????????????????????????????????????? This wont last 2hours. Anything beyond that is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I WASNT MOVING THIS WOULD BE ON THE WAY TO MY HOUSE

3. Man you dont need to move, you could just live outta the case.lol. would be nice if it didnt last 2 hours, i need the money for a down payment lol, somebody hurry up.

4. ivlucas

Dec 19, 2006
    Thomasville, GA
    Dont worry Ken Smith's are my favorite Basses next to Pavel and Kudela. At this price, a person with money shouldnt think twice about jumping on it. GOOD LUCK

5. BASSKADET

BASSKADET Gold Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    NC
    Actually that is a very good price. I sold my BSR 5MW w/tiger maple no wood upgrade for a Hun more. BUMP

6. On Hold Pending Payment - FAST!

7. ivlucas

Dec 19, 2006
    Thomasville, GA
    Told YA

8. Jaycuttz32

Jaycuttz32

May 25, 2009
    Would you be willing to go 1500 out the door

9. DanRJBrasil

DanRJBrasil

Jun 10, 2007
    bolt on ?

10. bluegreenturtle

bluegreenturtle

Mar 15, 2003
    Oregon
    *** guys - this thread is 2 years old. Wake up!