Ken Smith @ Customer service, my experience

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Fire-Starter, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Fire-Starter

Fire-Starter Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2002
    So I had to contact Ken Smith regarding a issue I am currently having with my BSR6GN, to make a long story short, I was put in touch with a guy named John, we talked about the set up as it is and some possible remedies to try, and if those dont work, to call back and move to the next step. John was VERY helpful and professional, and I will say I am very glad I called. John worked with me as if he personally knew me from someplace else.

As far as Ken Smith (THE MAN) is concerned, I have actually talked to Ken before and I know some people think he is kind of short and to the point, and I would certainly say he is to the point, and I dont blame him considering the buisness he runs, I did not take it as being rude or short, but just a builder of great basses trying to get to the root of an issue and move on, but THAT'S MY EXPERIENCE, he is the one who suggested that I call in the first place, after I posted a question here on TB about the problem I was having.:cool: SO the experience was all good and I am very pleased with my experience today with KEN SMITH and crew! :cool:

and yes, I know I have a very ugly avatar, but he's cute to somebody, and can probably play a mean bass, doggy style:bassist: