1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ken Smith / Mike Lull Bass Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by cephas45, Sep 27, 2002.

1. I have two basses currently for sale, and I don't want to go to ebay without offering these to TalkBass members first...

Ken Smith BTG 6 string bass: $2300 obo.

5 piece body/5 piece neck. Quilted Maple top/back with mahogany core and walnut veneers in between. Neck is maple with walnut stringers. There is a beltbuckle scratch on the back, a nick in the finish on the side of the neck by the 3rd fret, and a few nicks in the finish at the bottom of the bass near the input jack. I am the original owner of this instrument.

Mike Lull MV5: $1400 obo.

Alder body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard. Has opaque deep cherry red finish with white pickgaurd. Has Seymour Duncan pups and bart preamp. A small chip in the finish on the side of the bass keeps it from being in like new condition.

Pics of both at:

http://www.lucidsite.net/gear

2. still here

3. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    The Smith looks sweet, dude. If I didn't already have my 2000 BSR6 GN, I'd be all over it. Good price, too. Good luck.

4. yeah, i wanted to price it to sell.. but nobody's buying :eek: :D

5. bump...