1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Kent Custom Road/Flight Case for Aguilar DB 112 or DB 112NT - $125 plus shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ReillyProductions, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Price:
    $125
    Up for sale is an excellently crafted road/flight case for an Aguilar DB 112 (or DB 112 NT) bass cab made by the outstanding folks at Kent Custom cases. This is rock solid, practically indestructible case for your Aguilar cab.

There is some minor cosmetic wear that you can see in the photos, but this piece is 100% perfect functionally, including all casters, latches, etc. One especially cool feature is that you can remove the upper lid, flip it upside down, and insert the lower piece (with the cab inside of it) into the upper half, and the case doubles as a stand to get your cab off the ground!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I'm always happy to consider trades, and if you are reading this from outside of the Portland Oregon area, yes I would be happy to ship to you, though of course I'll have to add the cost of shipping to your total (I recently solid an identical case to a bassist in LA, and it ran about $60 to ship from Portland).

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions!

thumb_IMG_5963_1024. thumb_IMG_5964_1024. thumb_IMG_5965_1024. thumb_IMG_5966_1024. thumb_IMG_5967_1024.

2. Can u post foam to foam measurements??

3. Sure, the length x width foam to foam is 19.25" x 19.25". The height foam to foam is 14.25" total, with the lower height from the bottom to where the base meets the lid being 3", and the height from that point to the top being 11.25".

Thanks for looking!

4. do you know approx. weight... gonna check shipping cost to 65616....

5. Sure, when I sold the other case I had, it weighed 54 pounds all packaged up, and the package's outer dimensions were 25" x 24" x 19".

6. Sold!