Kentucky Derby 2005 - Who do you think will win?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Michael Jewels, May 5, 2005.

1. Alright horse racing fans, the most widely recognized race in the world, and the first of the three races known as, "The "Tripple Crown," is upon us once again. :hyper:

So, just for fun, which horse do you think will win?

I say #15, Bandini.

What say you?

Mike ;)

Put your browser's arrow on the jersey under the number you are interested in.
  2. Opps!

I forgot to mention that the derby is this Saturday, May 8th, at 6:04pm DST.

3. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    My thoughts are that some horse of approximately 3 years of age who runs from the starting gate the finish line in the shortest amount of time will be the winner...

Then a scandal will erupt when it is found out that the Horse, on the advice of his personal trainer, used a cream to reduce some inflammation in his knees, and used a "clear liquid" eye drop to flush the floaties out... Congress will get involved, and Secretariat will be called to testify before a house panel.
  4. discoboo

Dec 25, 2002
    charleston, sc
    my brother placed a $5 bet on Wilko for me when he was in Las Vegas, so i'm sayin'...GO WILKO!!!
  5. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    How about that horse that rated 120 in speed overall... holy crap she is fast...

PS people who put sounds on their websites are idiots... i am in computer lab... i opened that site:D now i am sure they know i am not doing anything productive...
  6. Kserg, I didn't realize the site had sound on it. I almost always have mine off. I hope you didn't get in trouble.

7. So, you have #14 and I have #15.

This should be interesting. ;)

8. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Even if i did.. who cares:) its fine... their fualt to have sound on at libery computers... duh...

I am still kinda thinking if i should put money on anyone:/
  9. Bump.

I won't be here over the weekend, and as we all know this is the most important thread at TB. :D

I still like Bandini.

10. Tash

Feb 13, 2005
    Bel Air Maryland
    Whichever one is trained by Lukas?