1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Kern IP-777 $650.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SCT1422, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

I never thought I'd be selling this again, but I'm not using it with my Bergantino IP-153 cab and I like to buy new toys like everyone else... This is a great preamp, warm and thick and gets a nice high end sheen to it as well... It's the newer version with the regular style plug and about 4-5 years old in very good shape.. It has some rack rash on top and is missing one of the very small screws, but other than that works very well... I'm asking $650.00 and that will probably include shipping within the US depending on where your located...
    I have some pics available, but I'm never able to download them here for some reason.. My e-mail address is (sct1422@msn.com)

2. SCT1422

Bump

3. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Wow! This is a great deal on a sweet pre. . .

Bump

4. bassfootballguy

bassfootballguy Spectacularly Average Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2007
    A small, small town
    Sent you an e mail.

James

5. SCT1422

Hey James.. Sent you a reply... This is the newer version and does not have the wall wart...

6. SCT1422

On hold pending payment sent...

7. SCT1422

The Kern is sold and on it's way to Kentucky.. Thanx James... Steve..

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.