SOLD Kern IP-777 Bass Preamp in EXCELLENT condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Cory, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cory

Cory Supporting Member

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    I may have be experiencing a momentary lapse of intelligence......but here is a SUPER clean Kern IP-777 bass preamp. It's mainly lived in a rack at my house that I have used for practice....I haven't gigged this one. I have another one in my main rack and I don't see me needing a spare.

These are really really well built. They are also very versatile preamps. I especially like the tonal balance knob. It lets you warm up or brighten up the sound of the pre to your liking. I've found it to be very useful.

I can't say enough good things about this preamp. I love them. This is a wall-wart version. No issues, very clean.

Here is a link to pics of this awesome pre:

Kern IP-777 Bass Preamp For Sale pictures by Cory_Bell - Photobucket

Asking $750.00 shipped CONUS only.

2. Cory

Cory Supporting Member

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    Sold pending receipt of payment! Thanks!

3. bassjam

bassjam Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Lakland Basses, G&L Basses
    Welcome to the I regret selling my Kern" club!:bawl:

Yes I am a member.

Edit-Ok I just noticed you have another one so you are only a half member! ;-)

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.